Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TEAM MATCHES

#1 User is offline   onoway 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-May-01, 10:17

Hi we run IAC team match series and in an effort to simplify and speed things up we have always had the captain of the home team set up the match with bbo_iac as co-director so it's possible to find subs, and generally be available to help if a problem. That seems to be no longer a possibility as none of the captains was able to find any way to do that now.

Is this the case so now I will have to set up all the matches myself? Or is there something they are all missing?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-May-01, 13:37

onoway, on 2016-May-01, 10:17, said:

Hi we run IAC team match series and in an effort to simplify and speed things up we have always had the captain of the home team set up the match with bbo_iac as co-director so it's possible to find subs, and generally be available to help if a problem. That seems to be no longer a possibility as none of the captains was able to find any way to do that now.

Is this the case so now I will have to set up all the matches myself? Or is there something they are all missing?

I just created a match and added bbo_iac as co-TD. Not sure what the problem is. Maybe they can't see the Director tab anymore, now that the Newsfeed is there?

What might confuse them is that there's no way to add a co-TD when creating the match. You have to go Edit it, after it's created, to add a co-TD. Thats not too intuitive, but that's how it always worked, nothing changed recently in that area.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users