BBO Discussion Forums: slam bidding practice (and any other topics) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

slam bidding practice (and any other topics) pre-made deals

#1 User is offline   wank 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-April-30, 12:11

i'm supposed to be organising training for the europeans. the team want like to do slam bidding to start with, but other topics will probably be covered. does anyone have a load of pre-made deals for the occasion?

standard wise they're a mid ranked open team. no chance of qualifying for the bowl but some chance of qualifying for the 2nd half of the euros.

#2 User is offline   FrancesHinden 

• Limit bidder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge, classical music, skiing... but I spend more time earning a living than doing any of those

Posted 2016-May-01, 15:01

View Postwank, on 2016-April-30, 12:11, said:

i'm supposed to be organising training for the europeans. the team want like to do slam bidding to start with, but other topics will probably be covered. does anyone have a load of pre-made deals for the occasion?

standard wise they're a mid ranked open team. no chance of qualifying for the bowl but some chance of qualifying for the 2nd half of the euros.

Just set up a bidding table on BBO and give the pair a combined 28-count+
You'll miss out on the very distributional hands, but you never get an uncontested auction with them anyway.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users