Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Friend list

#1 User is offline   andrew05 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-April-09, 01:34

I like challenge area but there is something that i really dislike about new version: colours were better on old version (this one looks cheap) and right menu is disturbing me.
When i logg in, on right menu now i see News feed. That was less relevant part of bbo for me since i enter to find my friends and play with them.
Now friends list is hidden and i must always click to find it. Also, lists from oldest version and this upgraded are not synchronized. Can not see who is following me if he put me as friend with oldest version.
Hope you will fix that.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-April-09, 06:13

View Postandrew05, on 2016-April-09, 01:34, said:

I like challenge area but there is something that i really dislike about new version: colours were better on old version (this one looks cheap) and right menu is disturbing me.
When i logg in, on right menu now i see News feed. That was less relevant part of bbo for me since i enter to find my friends and play with them.

We show the newsfeed because it also contains what used to be in the BBO Today box, which may include important announcements. But we're thinking about making this a settable option or just remembering the last tab you had open.

Now friends list is hidden and i must always click to find it. Also, lists from oldest version and this upgraded are not synchronized. Can not see who is following me if he put me as friend with oldest version.
Hope you will fix that.

We didn't change that part. Friend lists don't depend on the version.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users