Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seeking a BBO partner

#1 User is offline   ggriffin0 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-April-07, 15:09

Hi, I am from district 5 acbl and am seeking a regular local and/or BBO partner. I am well read and can play sayc, k-s, a few relay systems and 2/1. The latter with its many distinctions (eastern, western, Hardy, Lawrence, & modern). Plenty of doodads and can rectify the count. As mentioned I am a big fan of reading older bridge books (Reese (exclusive restriction) and Kelsey (Killing defense At Bridge) although I tend to use LTC and KnR in terms of hand evaluation. Looking for a serious PD that understands humor, enjoyment, and can leave the last hand as we move onto the next (discipline as emphasized in the prelude pages to aces scientific). Compromise on styles and play welcome as is open communication. My last partner, before work subsumed my bridge availability, went on to win GNT fltB.

Touch base and we can kib/play.

#2 User is offline   chasetb 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-April-08, 02:33

Welcome to BBO ggriffin0!

While you listed some important things, you should post more about availability, like days, times, and your time zone (in this case, I know you are Eastern Time Zone).

As it happens, I also reside in District 5, on the west side bordering with District 11. My availability is limited for the next four weeks, but opens up after that. Leave a response here or message me on BBO. Thanks for your time.
"It's not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents."

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."

"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."

-Alfred Sheinwold

#3 User is offline   ggriffin0 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-April-08, 06:07

Thanks for writing. In terms of schedule, I don't follow a traditional schedule with the exception of Thursday evenings. As far as geography, please write me on BBO. (Without knowing more, perhaps we are an hour away).

Looking forward...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users