Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Missing some things?

#1 User is offline   dg50 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-April-04, 22:59

I couldn't find upcoming tournaments (i.e., the many singles and pairs matches that run throughout the day).
I couldn't find Bridge Movies.

#2 User is offline   scarletv 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-April-05, 02:09

tournaments:
Competitive -> tournaments

Bridge Movies:
Practice -> Bridge Movies

#3 User is offline   4454146 

• Pip

Posted 2016-April-05, 19:25

we could not find other tables hands...always thought that was an interesting item that we could learn from....what others made....so sorry to see that go....probably most of us don't like change...

#4 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-April-05, 23:00

It is still there. They have just put the beans on a different aisle. You will get used to it. Look at the My BBO drop down menu
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#5 User is offline   az1m 

• Pip

Posted 2016-April-06, 17:32

If it ain't broke don't fix it!! Bring back the old version please or give us the option for the old version vs new version.

#6 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-April-06, 21:20

View Postaz1m, on 2016-April-06, 17:32, said:

If it ain't broke don't fix it!! Bring back the old version please or give us the option for the old version vs new version.

Being utterly lacking in any constructive criticism this comment serves no purpose other than to register a solitary opinion of dislike for undisclosed reasons. An opinion to which you are of course welcome and entitled, as is your right to express it; nor is it unique, but hardly I think an approach best calculated to bring about the change that you seek.

The new version is packed with additional features not present in its immediate preceding version, which was indeed "broke" in the sense that those features were absent. As for the interface, the initial screen after logging in has changed considerably, mainly in order to pack in those features. But by the time you select the next screen ie playing area everything is identical to the previous version.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users