BBO Discussion Forums: Opening a bridge base online account to deposit money for tournaments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Opening a bridge base online account to deposit money for tournaments

#1 User is offline   tengal47 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-February-26, 16:27

I have a bob account with money for tournaments. I wanted to open account got a friend so she can play tournaments. I could not do this because she only has an apple I pad. There was no place on the I pad to open an account. My bridge base does not show the option for opening a new account. Does anyone have the answer to this? Any help appreciated.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-February-26, 16:38

View Posttengal47, on 2016-February-26, 16:27, said:

I have a bob account with money for tournaments. I wanted to open account got a friend so she can play tournaments. I could not do this because she only has an apple I pad. There was no place on the I pad to open an account. My bridge base does not show the option for opening a new account. Does anyone have the answer to this? Any help appreciated.

Your friend needs to use the link to purchase BB$ directly, there's no option to purchase within the mobile app.

Please give her this link, maybe she can bookmark it to have it handy:
https://www.bridgeba...urchase/pay.php

There's also an option to "auto purchase" that she might find useful if she plays pay tourneys regularly (she can set her account to automatically refill when her balance drops below a certain amount).

#3 User is offline   tengal47 

• Pip

Posted 2016-February-26, 16:50

Thanks so much

#4 User is offline   mpisak 

• Pip

Posted 2016-February-27, 06:39

Get the puffin application, then enter bbo thru puffin. Then u may buy bbo $$s directly as u are using a comp login

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users