Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TCR never changes

#1 User is offline   wank 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-January-16, 00:03

my tcr has been stuck at 70% (despite never having intentionally quit a tournament) since it was introduced, no matter how many pointless little tournaments i play to try and change it. i tried sending a message to the BBO helper, who, in true customer service style, seemed to think my problem was a poor understanding of maths, rather than some kind of bug. please have a look.

#2 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-January-16, 01:55

See Barmar's explanation here: http://www.bridgebas...te/#entry719715

Generally, your TCR is calculated based on tournaments played over the past 60 days, if you have a minimum of 10 tournaments played. Everyone has a historical average, which I think is the average you had when you first met the requirements to have an average, although it might be your last valid TCR before you stopped having 10 countable tournaments on your 60-day record. Either way, anytime you don't have 10 countable tournaments played in the past 60 days, your average reverts to that historical average rather than being determined by a small number of recent tournaments.

Based on the records that are available to you in Hand Records (myhands), how many tournaments have you played in the past two months? Team matches don't count. It appears to me that you've played very few (despite your post implying the contrary) and therefore your TCR reverts to your historical average, which must be 70%.

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-January-16, 15:23

You've only played in 3 tournaments in the past 60 days (all last night). That's not enough to recalculate your TCR.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users