BBO Discussion Forums: French Forum - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

French Forum

#1 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-January-14, 17:55

I ask to BBO : why there is not the "French Forum" ? The French "school" in bridge developing had been important (i have learned many aspects about play reading bridge books written by their champions as Trezel, Romanet, Jais, Le Dentu). It could be usefull and interesting to have.(Lovera)

#2 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-January-17, 18:24

1- The BBO forums not necessarily become French "school" style.
2- I know what you said. The setting-up of French Forum at the BBO international forum has nothing to do with BBO in fact,it would depend on whether French players apply for it at BBO.
3- The setting-up of a international forum is really a very very tough work, ont only take several years, but there will be a mess of things happen, really boring. Of course, it also is a very very complicated things. Not all the good wishes will produce good results. This is my advice.
4- Strangely,you are Italian, would you care about French Forum? It seems this problem should be asked by French player instead of your Italian player.

#3 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-January-18, 08:05

View Postlycier, on 2016-January-17, 18:24, said:

1- The BBO forums not necessarily become French "school" style.
2- I know what you said. The setting-up of French Forum at the BBO international forum has nothing to do with BBO in fact,it would depend on whether French players apply for it at BBO.
3- The setting-up of a international forum is really a very very tough work, ont only take several years, but there will be a mess of things happen, really boring. Of course, it also is a very very complicated things. Not all the good wishes will produce good results. This is my advice.
4- Strangely,you are Italian, would you care about French Forum? It seems this problem should be asked by French player instead of your Italian player.

Hi lycier, nice to see you again. Infact i'd already thought to require a comment at this mine when you posted. I don't know if it needs an "apply at BBO by French part" (as a "convention" or how probably did BBO Italia) but because on world "scenario" (licterarly speaking) the French bridge has a rule/place i have noticed that lacking it. It had to say that, about bridge, the French Team has contributed almost for my tecnique having,although, an american style for bidding and, naturally, a my mode to balance all that with the most suggests from mine many italian books. About yours point n. 4 i've thoght to move myself for avoiding .."En attendant Godot", bye.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users