BBO Discussion Forums: Teammates wanted - National Teams Congress, Birmingham - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teammates wanted - National Teams Congress, Birmingham January 16-17, 2016

#1 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2015-November-07, 08:29

My partner (Florian Hauenstein) and I are interested in visiting the National Teams Congress in Birmingham on January 16-17, however as a prerequisite we would want to confirm some teammates while flights are still cheap. ;) So if you're interested or know someone who is, please send me a message via BBO or BBF.

In case it's relevant to you, the NGS has assigned me an evolving grade of Ace of Clubs.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2016-January-11, 18:49

I did find teammates, so nevermind that bit.

We're flying in on Friday around noon. I expect most of you will be arriving on Saturday, but just maybe someone else is arriving Friday and would like to meet up for dinner? Or recommend something to see or do in Birmingham?
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users