Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bridge Lessons Vacation in Prague and improve your bridge game at same time

#1 User is offline   zejdl 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-17, 02:01

Due to our Czech bridge club needing more members, one young national champion has given up his IT profession to turn pro and increase our numbers by teaching young students and adults. To survive financially he needs more paying students. In order not to lose him back to industry, I would like to propose that couples, pairs, or singles planning a vacation in Prague hire him to either learn bridge or improve their game. His English, teaching skills and disposition are all excellent. I know he would appreciate not only students but any helpful advice in how to promote himself. He also travels for many tournaments and would probably be available for hire for them as well. Thank you in advance.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-September-17, 06:03

View Postzejdl, on 2015-September-17, 02:01, said:

Due to our Czech bridge club needing more members, one young national champion has given up his IT profession to turn pro and increase our numbers by teaching young students and adults. To survive financially he needs more paying students. In order not to lose him back to industry, I would like to propose that couples, pairs, or singles planning a vacation in Prague hire him to either learn bridge or improve their game. His English, teaching skills and disposition are all excellent. I know he would appreciate not only students but any helpful advice in how to promote himself. He also travels for many tournaments and would probably be available for hire for them as well. Thank you in advance.

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Your friend is welcome to come post in this forum with his real name, credentials and offer his services. Take a look at some of the older announcements and you'll see there are other pros posting here.

#3 User is offline   zejdl 

• Pip

Posted 2015-September-18, 08:50

View Postdiana_eva, on 2015-September-17, 06:03, said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Your friend is welcome to come post in this forum with his real name, credentials and offer his services. Take a look at some of the older announcements and you'll see there are other pros posting here.

Thank you, I will let him know when he returns from this weekend's tournament in Poland.

#4 User is offline   zejdl 

• Pip

Posted 2015-October-19, 14:27

My bridge coach now has a website and is available internationally for personal lessons via Skype. http://milan-macura.wix.com/bridge

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users