BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a teacher/coach in San Francisco - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a teacher/coach in San Francisco

#1 User is offline   jlbsf 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-15, 21:37

Beginner/intermediate partners are looking for a teacher and coach in San Francisco for regular lessons. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   Harlan 

• Pip

Posted 2015-September-27, 01:50

I have been a mentor to the Juniors from the High School Bridge Program for seven years now. Three have been on the USA teams to World Jr. Championships. One has won the North American Collegiate Teams twice. Several have been in the top three overalls of the same event. I am a highly regarded player, with multiple Regional wins. If you or your group is interested, please contact me via BBO to exchange e-mail addresses and phone numbers. I prefer not to post either in the open forum.

#3 User is offline   ozuri 

• Pip

Posted 2015-October-22, 11:41

View PostHarlan, on 2015-September-27, 01:50, said:

I have been a mentor to the Juniors from the High School Bridge Program for seven years now. Three have been on the USA teams to World Jr. Championships. One has won the North American Collegiate Teams twice. Several have been in the top three overalls of the same event. I am a highly regarded player, with multiple Regional wins. If you or your group is interested, please contact me via BBO to exchange e-mail addresses and phone numbers. I prefer not to post either in the open forum.

There is only one Harlan in SF bridge, and if this is he, he's tough, but an excellent Bridge player. You could do much worse.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users