BBO Discussion Forums: looking for serious advanced partner(sayc) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking for serious advanced partner(sayc)

#1 User is offline   corisco51 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-11, 13:14

someone that will try to understand why:I do not like Multi and to open weak 2D as also 3C/D;needed 8+1/2 tricks to open 2C or having 23 or more points;I love the use of Pierre Albarran responses to 2C opening bid, instead of 2D waiting; I do not open 3NT; my neg Double promises at least one unbidden major of 4 cards long, but never a 5 cards major; I never open NT with a major of 5+cards;over 1S a response of 2H promises 5+cards of H and a minimum of 10(9) points; over 1H a response of 1S denies 3+ cards in H and shows at least one doubleton or singleton in a minor suit; and much more stuff, to discuss alongside with the practice of the partnership.

#2 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-September-11, 18:05

View Postcorisco51, on 2015-September-11, 13:14, said:

over 1H a response of 1S denies 3+ cards in H and shows at least one doubleton or singleton in a minor suit;

This seems like a pretty tough requirement. What is responder to do with AQxxx, x, Qxx, xxxx?

You are playing negative free bids?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#3 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-September-12, 14:26

Generally, "advanced" and "sayc" is a contradiction in terms, unless you're playing in a specific event with that as a COC, similar to how my tennis club occasionally runs a "wood racquets only" tournament.

#4 User is offline   koraliyach 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-25, 19:27

View PostVampyr, on 2015-September-11, 18:05, said:

This seems like a pretty tough requirement. What is responder to do with AQxxx, x, Qxx, xxxx?

You are playing negative free bids?

In respond of 1H, if with the above Hand, I will respond: 1NT.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users