Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A couple questions... INT player trying to study to get better

#1 User is offline   HeavyDluxe 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-September-07, 16:27

First off, just let say thanks again for the tremendous resource that BBO is for all of us. As someone who's loved this game for a long time (even though I'm quite terrible at it) and lives in the hinterlands, I can't imagine not having BBO. So, thanks.

Now, a couple questions... I can provide explanation for why I'm asking if that's important, but I tend to ramble so I'll keep the post short.

1) Is there a way to easily take a BBO movie and step through the auction? Typically the auction comes up in full from the get-go.

2) Is there any way from the hand records page to easily download a bundle of LIN files? For example, is there anyway to bundle up a team match record for download?

3) What happened to the 'Kibitz N/S' (or E/W) option in the flash client? It's obviously not there, but curious as to the why and whether there's thoughts of re-adding it

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2015-September-07, 16:43

HeavyDluxe, on 2015-September-07, 16:27, said:

3) What happened to the 'Kibitz N/S' (or E/W) option in the flash client? It's obviously not there, but curious as to the why and whether there's thoughts of re-adding it

Eh... are you trying to kibitz N and S simultaneously (E and W cards hidden)? If so I'm not sure why you would want to do that. If you mean you want to kibitz just one player, try right-clicking their name at the table...
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users