BBO Discussion Forums: How do i create my own interactive convention card? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How do i create my own interactive convention card?

#1 User is offline   perry93 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-06, 06:11

By 'interactive convention card' i mean like the precision(forum) and french ones.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-September-07, 20:54

Those are called "Full Disclosure" cards. The tool for creating and editing them is part of the Windows download client, it's not available in the web version.

#3 User is offline   Mefisto500 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-January-21, 03:42

So nothing to do for who uses the web client version ? This is NOT an improvement...

#4 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-January-21, 03:53

View PostMefisto500, on 2017-January-21, 03:42, said:

So nothing to do for who uses the web client version ? This is NOT an improvement...

A non-issue, as I see it. FD was a cute but failed experiment. Had(/has?) potential but requires a lot of development that has yet to materialise, and without which it was of marginal use even to those using the download client
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#5 User is offline   nige1 

• 5-level belongs to me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Poems Computers

Posted 2017-January-21, 04:14

View Post1eyedjack, on 2017-January-21, 03:53, said:

A non-issue, as I see it. FD was a cute but failed experiment. Had(/has?) potential but requires a lot of development that has yet to materialise, and without which it was of marginal use even to those using the download client
IMO, FD is a brilliant, successful idea. I agree with 1eyedjack that it would benefit from simplifications implemented by kungsgeten and others. The WBF should mandate it for top-level on-line matches. but it's an asset at any level. IMO this discussion should be merged with the pinned thread:

http://www.bridgebas...-using-browser/

#6 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2017-January-21, 17:38

FD after uploading in the windows version can be used in the web client.
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#7 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-January-22, 02:46

View Poststeve2005, on 2017-January-21, 17:38, said:

FD after uploading in the windows version can be used in the web client.

But you won't be able to upload after Jan?
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users