BBO Discussion Forums: an issue of the online version of bbo‏ - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

an issue of the online version of bbo‏

#1 User is offline   mitolojide 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-02, 21:15

We can't see the kibitzers of a table, when we enter the website www.bridgebaseonline.com. But the kibitzers are visible on the downloaded version of the app. Please fix this problem with the website, We, the bridgebase users would really appreciate if you would fix the issue i mentioned about the website. Thank you for your consideration.

#2 User is offline   BillHiggin 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-September-02, 23:05

View Postmitolojide, on 2015-September-02, 21:15, said:

We can't see the kibitzers of a table, when we enter the website www.bridgebaseonline.com. But the kibitzers are visible on the downloaded version of the app. Please fix this problem with the website, We, the bridgebase users would really appreciate if you would fix the issue i mentioned about the website. Thank you for your consideration.

You do understand that everyone else can see kibitzers at their table using either version, right. The question might be why you cannot.
Normal way to do this is select "who is online" tab on right and kibitzer tab at top .
You must know the rules well - so that you may break them wisely!

#3 User is offline   mitolojide 

• Pip

Posted 2015-September-02, 23:30

View PostBillHiggin, on 2015-September-02, 23:05, said:

You do understand that everyone else can see kibitzers at their table using either version, right. The question might be why you cannot.
Normal way to do this is select "who is online" tab on right and kibitzer tab at top .

Can u see the kibitzers even the user is not in your friends list? no, i don't think so. i want to see all kibitzers by clickin at the left tab like downloaded version.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-September-03, 10:11

You don't see this?

Posted Image

The only kibitzers you won't see are if they logged in invisible.

#5 User is offline   mitolojide 

• Pip

Posted 2015-September-03, 14:03

Thank you for your attention. İ was able to solve my problem as soon as i saw the ss you took. I really appreciate your concern :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users