Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Canape, anyone?

#1 User is offline   SteelWheel 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-September-02, 17:16

Used to play a lot of Precison and other strong club approaches (and a fair amount of weak NTs in otherwise "standard" systems).

Recently discovered Ken Rexford's MICS (canape system), and find it fascinating. Would like to find someone willing to experiment with it online, and eventually hit a Regional or NABC. (I have just shy of 3000 attendance points, fwiw)

I do travel quite a bit, splitting my time between the northeast and the west coast areas, so depending on where I am for work, I can carve out time for bridge here and there. The spring NABC in Reno is a possibility, for example.

If interested, send me a PM here or on BBO directly.

#2 User is offline   kugw 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-September-12, 00:59

View PostSteelWheel, on 2015-September-02, 17:16, said:

Used to play a lot of Precison and other strong club approaches (and a fair amount of weak NTs in otherwise "standard" systems).

Recently discovered Ken Rexford's MICS (canape system), and find it fascinating. Would like to find someone willing to experiment with it online, and eventually hit a Regional or NABC. (I have just shy of 3000 attendance points, fwiw)

I do travel quite a bit, splitting my time between the northeast and the west coast areas, so depending on where I am for work, I can carve out time for bridge here and there. The spring NABC in Reno is a possibility, for example.

I play a canape system currently but is not MICS. I am more than happy to play online with you.

#3 User is offline   TylerE 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-October-02, 13:25

View PostSteelWheel, on 2015-September-02, 17:16, said:

Funny timing...I just ordered the book on this.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users