Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Partner ACBL Methods

#1 User is offline   Giddymon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-15, 13:53

Strong beginner in Eastern time zone taking Audrey Grant classes and playing in local ACBL duplicate tournaments. Am very strong at play of hand though need lots of practice with bidding. Would love to find people to play with that are using similar methods. If you are stronger than me, I'd love to learn from you. If are weaker than me, we can learn together. I am very courteous and encouraging of others. I have 2 ACBL Masterpoints which I earned in BBO online tournaments...so that's a start.

#2 User is offline   jdusa 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-20, 11:10

View PostGiddymon, on 2015-August-15, 13:53, said:

Strong beginner in Eastern time zone taking Audrey Grant classes and playing in local ACBL duplicate tournaments. Am very strong at play of hand though need lots of practice with bidding. Would love to find people to play with that are using similar methods. If you are stronger than me, I'd love to learn from you. If are weaker than me, we can learn together. I am very courteous and encouraging of others. I have 2 ACBL Masterpoints which I earned in BBO online tournaments...so that's a start.

#3 User is offline   Ginny55 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-20, 11:55

View PostGiddymon, on 2015-August-15, 13:53, said:

Hi Giddymon:

My name is Ginny Nims- Ginny55. I live in NJ and can play most times. I bid SAYC or 2/1 game force and am an intermediate player. I used to play a lot of duplicate in clubs and tournaments and have about 100 points. I'd love to play and learn together. I'm am easy going and just like to learn but not criticize.

#4 User is offline   lindaflaw 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-20, 15:12

Hi my name is Linda Law
I am in Eastern Time Zone, also retired. I have only been playing two and a half years; have taken lessons with different teachers, have most of the Audrey Grant books and am continually learning. Interested in playing online tournaments or just casual. Hope to hear from you.

#5 User is offline   Ginny55 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-21, 08:26

View Postlindaflaw, on 2015-August-20, 15:12, said:

Hi my name is Linda Law
I am in Eastern Time Zone, also retired. I have only been playing two and a half years; have taken lessons with different teachers, have most of the Audrey Grant books and am continually learning. Interested in playing online tournaments or just casual. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Linda. I am also retired and love to play bridge. I can play SAYC or 2/1. I live in South Jersey and am looking for a regular online partner to learn more. I hope to hear from you and will put your name on my Friends list. Mine is Ginny55.

#6 User is offline   jdusa 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-21, 15:12

View PostGinny55, on 2015-August-21, 08:26, said:

Hi Linda. I am also retired and love to play bridge. I can play SAYC or 2/1. I live in South Jersey and am looking for a regular online partner to learn more. I hope to hear from you and will put your name on my Friends list. Mine is Ginny55.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users