• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team of 1 Walk out

#21 User is offline   campboy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-August-18, 01:36

Eh? There is no one board such that the result of the match without that board is known to anyone.

#22 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-August-21, 02:22

If Declarer Purple had changed his mind about stopping play, why did he let the beige player leave? I can understand from Beige's point of view that a player said he was not playing anymore, that team has to lose by default. But why did Declarer Purple go back upstairs? And seemingly sneak upstairs, since two Beige players did not see him when they must have passed him? If he was sure that his actions constituted a concession of the match then I guess it didn't matter where he went, but it is kind of suspicious that he was suddenly willing to play again when one player of the other team had left.

Anyway, though team Beige should have just sat in their seats collecting IMPs, this seems hardly to merit their being punished by being made to replay the match. And in any case, what is the point, since presumably Purple has been ejected from the event? Or are they barred for next year instead?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users