Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a partner.

#1 User is offline   samcho1978 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-07, 20:49

Hi, I am playing online 2 - 3 times per week, in the rest of the time I go to the local bridge club. I am looking for a regular partner so we can improve our bidding and playing. Very passionate about it. Looking for someone who is very passionate too. 2/1, RKCBW, takeout and negative doubles, Michaels, Cuebids, Jacoby and Texas Transfers, etc. Looking to hearing from someone

#2 User is offline   Jinxy 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-10, 11:38

View Postsamcho1978, on 2015-August-07, 20:49, said:

Hi, I am playing online 2 - 3 times per week, in the rest of the time I go to the local bridge club. I am looking for a regular partner so we can improve our bidding and playing. Very passionate about it. Looking for someone who is very passionate too. 2/1, RKCBW, takeout and negative doubles, Michaels, Cuebids, Jacoby and Texas Transfers, etc. Looking to hearing from someone

I am available for practice online in the evenings from 8pm (EST) most weekdays, and by arrangement on weekends. I play 2/1 udca and all the conventions you listed above. I am a Bronze LM with over 1000 points (never play tournaments or live bridge anymore, just BBO).

Message me and let me know if you are interested.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users