Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Accidential Mouse Zooming How to undo them

#1 User is offline   AAr 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-August-05, 10:07

I've recently been having frequent problems with accidentially zooming in with my mouse. Here is my problem:

I don't know how I'm doing this. I keep doing this by accident. However, I don't know to undo this and I can't seem anything on the Options Menu or Keyboard options to adjust the zoom to undo the accidential zoom with my mouse.

Is there way you can undo accedential mouse zooms without having to know how to use the mouse to undo them? AFAIK, we must close, reopen, and log back into BBO to get the zoom back to the default level of 100%. It's just annoying to either do all this work or have to navigate and play BBO on 200% to 250% zoom levels for accidential mouse movements that I don't know how to undo.

I just think that:

A: There should be a way to undo accidential mouse movements.
B: That software in 2015 should be able to tell the difference between accidential mouse movements and intentional mouse movements.

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-August-05, 12:15

Unless you have your mouse customized some way, zoom happens if you hold the Control key down while scrolling the mouse wheel. I'm not sure how you would do this accidentally, since I don't think there's anything in BBO that requires you to hold down the Control key. You can also zoom in and out with Control-plus and Control-minus.

As for distinguishing between accidental and intentional gestures, I'm not sure how software would figure that out automatically.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users