BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for pair for 0-1500 Mini Spingold in Chicago - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for pair for 0-1500 Mini Spingold in Chicago

#1 User is offline   isawelvis 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-02, 11:45

Established pair looking for another pair for the Mini Spingold starting Monday at the Chicago NABC. We play a Strong Club system and have 600 and 900 mps and a good deal of NABC experience. Friendly pair looking for solid team mates and no drama. Can be reached at isawelvis@mail.com. Arrive Chicago Sunday morning the day before the event.

#2 User is offline   GCSterling 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-07, 17:21

View Postisawelvis, on 2015-August-02, 11:45, said:

Established pair looking for another pair for the Mini Spingold starting Monday at the Chicago NABC. We play a Strong Club system and have 600 and 900 mps and a good deal of NABC experience. Friendly pair looking for solid team mates and no drama. Can be reached at isawelvis@mail.com. Arrive Chicago Sunday morning the day before the event.

My partner and I are available. We have almost exactly the same number of masterpoints as you (650 and 850),
and we're friendly people who don't like drama, either. We're an experienced partnership, and haven't been
able to find a pair willing to commit to the possibility of playing through the week if we keep on winning.

I'll e-mail you as well.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users