BBO Discussion Forums: Novice BBO Question - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Novice BBO Question

#1 User is offline   seraphos1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-02, 10:06

Sorry if this is the wrong forum,

I want to be able to manually deal a deck with robots and then jump into a seat and bid/play normally. How can I do this? I rented the bots but i caannot seem to control the deals (i.e. who gets what cards).

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-August-02, 10:19

I think the easiest way to do this is to start a Teaching Table, since this gives you the ability to control the deals using the Deal Source button.

If you want random hands with a specific constraint, for example, South gets a balanced 15-17 hand, then you can do this.

If there is a specific hand you want to play, then you would need to create it first using the Hand Editor and save it. To do this, go to "Hands and results" from the main page, create a new folder for this purpose, then select 'Hand editor'. Put the cards in the specific hands and change the vulnerability and dealer as appropriate. When you have finished 'Export deal' and 'Save deal as ..' into the folder you've created. Then, start the teaching table and select the folder in the Deal Source menu (Use saved hands).

Hope this helps,

paul
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users