Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SF Bay Area Partner Wanted

#1 User is offline   Daddy O 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-July-26, 11:32

I am a solid, advanced 2/1 or Precision player in San Mateo, CA looking for a pleasant advanced + partner for sectional, regional (club game?)action with BBO as practice/partnership refinement. I am polite, easy going though competitive with knowledge of most popular gadgets currently in use. My direct email is cheftate@comcast.net. Looking forward to hearing from you. BRIAN

#2 User is offline   bhss64 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-July-27, 13:46

Hi,

I am a strong advanced / weak expert player. sometimes inconsistent ... expert at my best, known to have slip-ups, miscounts, and fat fingers.

Split my time between east coast (princeton nj) and west (berkeley ca). My normal game is 2/1, with all the usual gadgets. Negotiable on system. I would love to have a partner who would like to learn Fantunes, but will settle for 2/1. Can play anytime on BBO, will show up in cali mid August for a couple of months. Give me a shout if you'd like to explore a partnership. Julian Svedosh.My BBO handle is BHSS64.

#3 User is offline   cloa513 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-August-16, 23:01

View Postbhss64, on 2015-July-27, 13:46, said:

Hi,

I am a strong advanced / weak expert player. sometimes inconsistent ... expert at my best, known to have slip-ups, miscounts, and fat fingers.

Split my time between east coast (princeton nj) and west (berkeley ca). My normal game is 2/1, with all the usual gadgets. Negotiable on system. I would love to have a partner who would like to learn Fantunes, but will settle for 2/1. Can play anytime on BBO, will show up in cali mid August for a couple of months. Give me a shout if you'd like to explore a partnership. Julian Svedosh.My BBO handle is BHSS64.

You should specify what sort of times are possible for you to play.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users