Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

no robot replacing dropouts

#1 User is offline   quiddity 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-July-08, 19:18

When I'm playing a casual table in the main club and someone drops out during the play a replacement robot usually appears immediately to play the hand out EXCEPT when I'm the host. I assumed this was because the robot has to be rented but it seems strange that all of these random hosts have rented robots so now I think there must be a setting somewhere that I'm missing..?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-July-08, 20:06

View Postquiddity, on 2015-July-08, 19:18, said:

When I'm playing a casual table in the main club and someone drops out during the play a replacement robot usually appears immediately to play the hand out EXCEPT when I'm the host. I assumed this was because the robot has to be rented but it seems strange that all of these random hosts have rented robots so now I think there must be a setting somewhere that I'm missing..?

If your table has "permission required to join" on, robots won't take over to finish boards. This only happens at open tables.

#3 User is offline   quiddity 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-July-08, 22:11

View Postdiana_eva, on 2015-July-08, 20:06, said:

If your table has "permission required to join" on, robots won't take over to finish boards. This only happens at open tables.

I'm pretty sure it's not that. Is it possibly related to visibility? I just realized I've been logging in as invisible by default. Does that affect table visibility?

#4 User is offline   quiddity 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-July-13, 07:05

This happened again yesterday and I checked the table options. Nothing checked except "allow kibitzers".

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users