Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joining Junior Tournaments

#1 User is offline   Elyk25 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-July-02, 21:50

Anyone know how to get on the list to be able to join junior tournaments on BBO? I've never been asked for my age or anything, but I'm 18 and once in the BBO news feed I saw a special Junior only event that I was excited to play in and suddenly massively disappointed because I was blocked from joining. Do you have to some how specially register somewhere in BBO to join such tournaments? Thanks!
:-)

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-July-03, 01:24

View PostElyk25, on 2015-July-02, 21:50, said:

Anyone know how to get on the list to be able to join junior tournaments on BBO? I've never been asked for my age or anything, but I'm 18 and once in the BBO news feed I saw a special Junior only event that I was excited to play in and suddenly massively disappointed because I was blocked from joining. Do you have to some how specially register somewhere in BBO to join such tournaments? Thanks!

Hi Kyle,

Sorry you missed the junior tourney. The description included info on what to do if you can't join - which was, contact me or aurora and let us know you're a junior, then we would have given you access. You are now marked as a junior and you'll be able to play with robots for free on BBO. If/when we hold another juniors tourney you'll receive an invitation on BBO and you'll be able to join and play it.

#3 User is offline   Elyk25 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-July-03, 08:50

Cool! Thank you so much!
:-)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users