BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a Partner (Hiii!! ppl of BBO!) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a Partner (Hiii!! ppl of BBO!) ^^^^

#1 User is offline   Elyk25 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-July-02, 21:30

Hi I've posted before, but I'm a fairly strong beginner player looking for someone (or a few ppl) to play with regularly on BBO. I live in the Central time zone. I play SAYC fairly standard but I'm fairly flexible in playing style. I play jacoby, blackwood, negative doubles, preempts, and some other stuff and am a really quick learner if you want to play more advanced bids. Message me on BBO username: Elyk25 if interested.

Also other random side request: If by chance you live in the Chicago area, I'm also looking for a partner for low tier sessions at the Chicago NABCs in August. Message me on BBO also for more details if interested!

Thanks for reading!
:-)

#2 User is offline   solodude 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-July-11, 22:38

Hi, I'm looking for a partner for a couple of the NABC events. I live in the chicago area and I play 2/1. Please email me at solomon328@gmail.com if interested.

#3 User is offline   jfadler 

• Pip

Posted 2015-August-01, 10:12

I also live in Chicago and could be available, my regular bridge partner is going to be away during the tournament. Message me at jfadler@aol.com. Thanks. Judy

#4 User is offline   mistytrio 

• Pip
  • Interests:bridge sailing is a wish classic movies cooking reading crime novel,
    travel comedy live, cycling

Posted 2015-August-09, 07:20

View PostElyk25, on 2015-July-02, 21:30, said:

Hi I've posted before, but I'm a fairly strong beginner player looking for someone (or a few ppl) to play with regularly on BBO. I live in the Central time zone. I play SAYC fairly standard but I'm fairly flexible in playing style. I play jacoby, blackwood, negative doubles, preempts, and some other stuff and am a really quick learner if you want to play more advanced bids. Message me on BBO username: Elyk25 if interested.

Also other random side request: If by chance you live in the Chicago area, I'm also looking for a partner for low tier sessions at the Chicago NABCs in August. Message me on BBO also for more details if interested!

Thanks for reading!

some times beginner sometimes inter depends on partner acol mainly

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users