BBO Discussion Forums: Seeking intermediate/advanced partner Europe TZ - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seeking intermediate/advanced partner Europe TZ

#1 User is offline   Ozvelines 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-June-29, 02:07

I am a 50+ Australian ex-pat based in France looking for a partner for semi-regular online play, primarily after 21h Central European Time. I played extensively in Australia and England to a good tournament level but have not been active for several years due to family and work commitments. Happy to play SAYC, Acol or strong club systems as preferred but I do ask that you have a reasonable idea of what you are doing but also a relaxed attitude. En plus je me debrouille assez bien en français donc n'hesitez pas me contacter si vous etes francophone.

#2 User is offline   softran 

• Pip

Posted 2015-June-29, 13:32

View PostOzvelines, on 2015-June-29, 02:07, said:

I am a 50+ Australian ex-pat based in France looking for a partner for semi-regular online play, primarily after 21h Central European Time. I played extensively in Australia and England to a good tournament level but have not been active for several years due to family and work commitments. Happy to play SAYC, Acol or strong club systems as preferred but I do ask that you have a reasonable idea of what you are doing but also a relaxed attitude. En plus je me debrouille assez bien en français donc n'hesitez pas me contacter si vous etes francophone.

I am an American, 76 years old, living in Tucson, AZ, USA. I have 520 masterpoints, play sayc and 2/1.

#3 User is offline   KAT2812 

• Pip

Posted 2015-July-06, 09:35

View PostOzvelines, on 2015-June-29, 02:07, said:

Hi, my name is Claudia and I am half English, half Australian and I live in Italy. My bridge is at intermediate level and I play SAYC and Acol I think. I am 50+. I played family bridge most of my life and recently took it up more seriously. Your time zone works for me. I don't like to take the game too seriously and but am happy to discuss and learn. Pls contact me if you have more q's or are interested. Thx.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users