Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Partner

#1 User is offline   houston01 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-June-24, 18:00

I have been playing bridge for a number of years and on BBO since 2008. I am an average/good Intermediate player with (I think) above average card playing skills. I am looking for a partner in the EST/CST time zones to develop a lasting and mutually satisfying bridge relationship. Please contact me through my login name of houston01

#2 User is offline   100_honors 

• Pip
  • Interests:Corvettes

Posted 2015-June-30, 12:03

Are you in Houston, TX?

#3 User is offline   Mwb727 

• Pip

Posted 2015-July-02, 06:30

View Posthouston01, on 2015-June-24, 18:00, said:

I have been playing bridge for a number of years and on BBO since 2008. I am an average/good Intermediate player with (I think) above average card playing skills. I am looking for a partner in the EST/CST time zones to develop a lasting and mutually satisfying bridge relationship. Please contact me through my login name of houston01

Hello, I have been playing duplicate for several years I am a good Intermediate to advanced I would like a partner to develop better play
I am EST Tampa, Fl I generally play at lunch and evenings when I have time Michael

#4 User is offline   horacec 

• Pip

Posted 2015-July-14, 19:49

View Posthouston01, on 2015-June-24, 18:00, said:

I have been playing bridge on and off for YEARS. Was at BBO for one year continuously took a break need a p to refresh game horacec is my user name sayc only

#5 User is offline   mistytrio 

• Pip
  • Interests:bridge sailing is a wish classic movies cooking reading crime novel,
    travel comedy live, cycling

Posted 2015-August-09, 07:22

View Posthoracec, on 2015-July-14, 19:49, said:

I have been playing bridge on and off for YEARS. Was at BBO for one year continuously took a break need a p to refresh game horacec is my user name sayc only

same as looking to twinned with partner without becoming punch dunked with darth vader

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users