• You cannot reply to this topic

Not enough points!

#21 User is offline   billw55 

• enigmatic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-April-21, 10:11

View PostWellSpyder, on 2016-April-21, 08:50, said:

Teammates didn't average that many points, only around 21.3 per board. But they did have 7 hands with 25+ points between them. And they did very well, with two making slams, 8 making games and just two failing games.

I don't understand this. If you and partner averaged 16.4 points with your 26 cards, surely teammates must have averaged 23.6 points holding the remaining 26 cards?
Life is long and beautiful, if bad things happen, good things will follow.
-gwnn

#22 User is offline   WellSpyder 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-April-21, 10:28

View Postbillw55, on 2016-April-21, 10:11, said:

I don't understand this. If you and partner averaged 16.4 points with your 26 cards, surely teammates must have averaged 23.6 points holding the remaining 26 cards?

Ah, sorry. I have confused the issue by tacking my latest comment about not having many game hands in a recent match onto the end of a previous thread in which I moaned about not enough points in an earlier match. I'm afraid I don't have the details of the earlier match from last June any more to check how teammates got on with all the big hands. Bit well enough, though, I suspect, or I probably wouldn't have noticed how much things seemed to be out of our hands....

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users