BBO Discussion Forums: Mobile version 3.91 feedback thread - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mobile version 3.91 feedback thread Please post comments, suggestions, bug reports here

#21 User is offline   rjaguar3 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-June-21, 09:51

The bug report described in this thread is a bug I found with version 3.91 on the iPad.

#22 User is offline   georgeac 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-June-22, 20:41

Having real connection issues only since the update to 3.91 on a new iPad. The connection will be lost every couple cards using a wireless 100/mb home notwork connection. Usually playing anonymously with the robots.

I tested the connection to bridge base from another iPad running update 3.87 and have no connection issues at all from the same exact location in my home.

Any ideas, is it possible it is a bridge base problem or since it is a connection issue it is related to my network configuration?

#23 User is offline   fgsfdds 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-August-12, 07:36

Hi.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but something I really miss in the app is to be able to kibitz only one player. Is this something you're planning to implement soon?

#24 User is offline   billw55 

• enigmatic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-August-27, 08:20

I play on mobile only occasionally, but I do find the ads very annoying. The blinking/flashing/animated ones are the worst, although I suppose the whole point is that they get your attention.

I definitely agree there should be a pay version of the app that is ad free. This is common with many apps: free with ads, or one-time pay for ad free. $3-$10 seems to be the normal range based on what I have seen with other apps.
Life is long and beautiful, if bad things happen, good things will follow.
-gwnn

#25 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-October-04, 13:06

View Postdiana_eva, on 2015-June-14, 15:03, said:

Apple just approved the latest mobile app release. Version 3.91 should be now available for Android, Kindle and very soon for Apple (might take up to 24 hours until the Apple version becomes visible in the app store).

See release notes here.

Feedback, comments, suggestions, bug reports welcome.

I have up-to-date this one but now how, instead, i can get back anew at this version 3.91 ( that i like more ) ?

#26 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-05, 08:44

View PostLovera, on 2016-October-04, 13:06, said:

I have up-to-date this one but now how, instead, i can get back anew at this version 3.91 ( that i like more ) ?

Unless you made a backup of your own, you can't. The app store only has the most recent version.

#27 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-October-05, 10:58

View Postbarmar, on 2016-October-05, 08:44, said:

Unless you made a backup of your own, you can't. The app store only has the most recent version.

Infact in Play Store i have looked for it with no result, but there is any other via (i.e. Google search ) ?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users