BBO Discussion Forums: BBF vs JEC Sat, May 23rd at 2PM EDT (8PM CET) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBF vs JEC Sat, May 23rd at 2PM EDT (8PM CET) Please apply here if you'd like to play vs JEC's team on Sat

#1 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-May-19, 00:51

JEC is back and looking for opps. Please apply here if you'd like to play vs JEC's team on Saturday at 2PM Eastern Time (8PM Central Europe).

#2 User is offline   suokko 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:*dreaming*

Posted 2015-May-20, 12:31

Derric and I would like to play

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-21, 08:51

Need two more please.

#4 User is offline   sakuragi 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-22, 05:36

I would like to play. Happy to play with anyone. :lol:

#5 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-May-22, 18:35

Diana, what time is it and who are playing in JEC team please?

EDIT: nevermind the time, you already said, my bad. Other question remains though.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#6 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-22, 19:06

jec+bridgegoth
garozzo+tsadek

#7 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 08:42

Need one more. It's today, anyone?

#8 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 11:07

OK I'll play if nobody else wants to. So our team is

suokko + derric
sakuragi + diana_eva

gl to us, we'll need :)

#9 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 11:20

George to the rescue :)

Change of plans:

suokko + derric
gszeszycki + sakuragi

#10 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 14:49

Lost by 70: http://webutil.bridg...4070-1432404097

Many costly accidents, perhaps the players will post the boards. I'm reluctant to post for them, particularly the bad ones, but there were some interesting decisions.

#11 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2015-May-23, 17:32

We need to keep this forum infection free. I saw a board where G007 virus is spreading and spreading quickly. (just messing with you suokko, nothing serious Posted Image, all blame goes to PhilG007)

http://www.bridgebas...CC9%7Cmc%7C8%7C
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#12 User is offline   suokko 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 23:01

View PostMrAce, on 2015-May-23, 17:32, said:

We need to keep this forum infection free. I saw a board where G007 virus is spreading and spreading quickly. (just messing with you suokko, nothing serious Posted Image, all blame goes to PhilG007)

http://www.bridgebas...CC9%7Cmc%7C8%7C

For a moment I simple didn't know what cards I held and passed over 2. Without any opening I would have been likely to cause round pass. Then trick two I should play Q instead of J to make it possible to overtake. But even at that moment I haven't yet managed to gain full composure.

Also it seemed like Juho was yesterday too tired too. We didn't talk much yesterday because he went straight to sleep.

#13 User is offline   sakuragi 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-23, 23:15

so for the 10+ ones

Bd 13
Not sure indeed we are in j2N.

Bd 18
Plain stupid by me. may work out in regular games. but i should better more frequent reminding who the opps are, if i get another chance playing.

Bd 19
opps are damn good

Bd 28
probably want to be aggressive in final board.

#14 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-24, 03:35

Andy I think you are too hard on yourself. It's difficult to play these long matches without decent partnership agreements. That doesn't mean we should just give up, I'd say it only means it's better to apply with regular partner and avoid some of the big losses that come from mere lack of agreements.

#15 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2015-May-24, 05:13

View Postsuokko, on 2015-May-23, 23:01, said:

For a moment I simple didn't know what cards I held and passed over 2. Without any opening I would have been likely to cause round pass. Then trick two I should play Q instead of J to make it possible to overtake. But even at that moment I haven't yet managed to gain full composure.

Also it seemed like Juho was yesterday too tired too. We didn't talk much yesterday because he went straight to sleep.

I was not trying to mean anything bro. Was merely making a G007 joke. I thought you either misclicked or were swinging due to the gap.

#16 User is offline   suokko 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-May-24, 09:55

View PostMrAce, on 2015-May-24, 05:13, said:

I was not trying to mean anything bro. Was merely making a G007 joke. I thought you either misclicked or were swinging due to the gap.

I just wanted to say it out loud that it was neither misclick nor intentional swinging. It was simple total lose of composure resulting to complete lag of any knowledge what I was holding or what I should do. At least I managed to pass instead of some wild bid. :)

If I'm behind in a match I always keep playing my normal game because I trust that is the best way to win what other table produces. Even tough when our cards are played by Garozzo and Sadek it is expected that even our best game isn't good enough to beat their score in long run. I know they aren't the best players in world (any more) but they are still very good. But still swinging is big minus EV action which I try to avoid making.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users