• You cannot reply to this topic

Cheating on BBO

#61 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2016-February-24, 22:14

View Postbarmar, on 2016-February-24, 11:10, said:

I just realized why he hasn't asked for it. He downloads the myhands data, which includes the play of each hand, into a spreadsheet. I assume he has macros that help him look for anomalous leads like this.

No need to ask for it. The data is extracted into excel which allows the investigators to have opening lead, hcp, distribution, leaders values in the opening lead suit, 3rd hands values in the opening led suit, the opening bid, the initial response, openers rebids, etc, without any additional editing or changing of the way the software is written. Think of it as poorman's bridgebrowser. The one requirement is to add "&excel=1" to the end of the search command on the myhands site so the hand data can be captured in excel instead of a date redirection to the data.
--Ben--

#62 User is offline   movingon 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-March-18, 14:04

An update on my postings here on the forum from back in August:
The player who I reported many, many times for suspected passing of UI to two different partners is now apparently not playing ACBL pair games.

He is playing ACBL robot games but at least appears to have been either banned from playing with the two partners or perhaps banned from playing ACBL pair games entirely.

I am thankful to see this.

movingon (Noreen)

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users