Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Updating fro 5.2,21 Process

#1 User is offline   Ole Barn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-May-03, 14:17

Apparently I am using an antiquated version of BBO. I have gone to the BBO webpage and tried to download a newer version unsuccessfully. My browser is Firefox.

My first concern is do I need to remove the current version? If yes, will my friends be lost? If yes, will my convention cards be lost?

My BBO name is "Ole Barn."

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-May-03, 21:31

View PostOle Barn, on 2015-May-03, 14:17, said:

Apparently I am using an antiquated version of BBO. I have gone to the BBO webpage and tried to download a newer version unsuccessfully. My browser is Firefox.

My first concern is do I need to remove the current version? If yes, will my friends be lost? If yes, will my convention cards be lost?

My BBO name is "Ole Barn."

Hi Ole,

The latest BBO version is web based (runs in your browser window) so there's nothing to download. Go to www.bridgebase.com and click the yellow link "Click to Play or Watch Bridge". On the screen that opens next log in with your usual username and password. Your friends and convention cards will not be lost.

You don't have to remove the older version. Every time you click the icon on your desktop you'll be taken to the older version of BBO. Every time you log in from www.bridgebase.com you'll be taken to the new version.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users