BBO Discussion Forums: How to play this hand (GIB say slam) - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to play this hand (GIB say slam)

#1 User is offline   kontoleon 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-May-01, 19:14

Ok this hand is on single Rodot game, and always in robot game you are S i am 2nd chair

East open 1H

Ok here is out of Question that The best is D but here i found the C.

I just miss some trics, but the possision is slam even we play C here. And the slam is if Why PLAY D here and no C! But why?I try to have the opponent no C but i fail.

What i miss?

EDIT: i dont need the beat system i need to understand why is slam here in BOTH C and D...(Really sorry from ny english)

#2 User is offline   nige1 

• 5-level belongs to me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Poems Computers

Posted 2015-May-01, 19:47

View Postkontoleon, on 2015-May-01, 19:14, said:

East open 1H Ok this hand is on single Rodot game, and always in robot game you are S i am 2nd chairOk here is out of Question that The best is D but here i found the C.I just miss some trics, but the possision is slam even we play C here. And the slam is if Why PLAY D here and no C! But why?I try to have the opponent no C but i fail.What i miss? EDIT: i dont need the beat system i need to understand why is slam here in BOTH C and D...(Really sorry from my english)
In 6 a possible line is win Q lead with K, ruff a , K, ruff a , A, A, lose 7 to LHO's J. Win LHO's return -- with A (say), cash 9, 9T8, You make 1 x , 2 x ruffs in dummy, 4 x more trumps, and 5 x s. A good declarer would probably find a winning line at the table.

You can learn and check out play, using GIB. For example GIB shows how you make 7.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users