• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bridge in Antalya

#1 User is offline   anderzzon 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-April-22, 08:58

Hi
On vaccaion in Antalya and want to play bridge, any clubs we can crash and play?

/Erik

#2 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-April-22, 11:54

View Postanderzzon, on 2015-April-22, 08:58, said:

Hi
On vaccaion in Antalya and want to play bridge, any clubs we can crash and play?

/Erik

Hi, I am afraid I am the only one active from Turkey in BBF.

Tomorrow (April 23rd) is national holiday in Turkey, dedicated to children. They have an event starting at 2.30 pm local time. It is MP.

Adress : Elmalı Mah. 25.Sokak İsmet Yalçın Apt. Kat:2 No:5-6 Muratpaşa Antalya Turkey.

Phone: 242 247 85 07 or 242 244 79 27
Daily Tourneys Mon thru Fri, 14.30 and 16.30 pm.

I am pretty sure you can go anytime afternoon and find team matches. By the time I left Turkey, the tradition was losing team pays for the beer and ordered food (by food I mean...yummy stuff)
Hint: If you are willing to play against good players, skip the MP club games and jump into team games. They start anytime afternoon all the way till midnight, non-stop, one after another. And then to pub next door.
Good luck and have fun. Stay away from Opium and H !!
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#3 User is offline   PhantomSac 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-April-23, 14:10

View PostMrAce, on 2015-April-22, 11:54, said:

Stay away from Opium and H !!

Where's the fun in that? :P
The artist formerly known as jlall

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-April-24, 07:27

View PostPhantomSac, on 2015-April-23, 14:10, said:

Where's the fun in that? :P

Posted Image
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users