Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

problem with free tourney

#1 User is offline   ivo_63 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-April-21, 04:30

in every free torney where i try to play always message - you not have enought finished tourney, ftm i'm played only in 1 tourney and fineshed it
What is wrong with my acc ?

#2 User is offline   ivo_63 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-June-07, 09:49

problem still is same - i can play only as substitute player - what wrong here with my acc ?

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-June-07, 10:45

Some tournaments use a restriction called "Tourney completion rate". This is reflected in the tourney description under the Restrictions field as "no runners".

You do not have a completion rate at the moment, so you will not be able to join such tournaments. However, not all tourneys have this restriction. The solution is to play open tourney (ie, not restricted to "no runners") and do your best to complete them. When you have 10 completed tournaments, you'll be assigned a completion rate and then be able to join the restricted tourneys too.

Subbing is a good way to boost your completion rate, by the way. If you join as a sub and play till the end, the tourney will count as completed in your records.

#4 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-June-07, 11:02

View Postdiana_eva, on 2015-June-07, 10:45, said:

When you have 10 completed tournaments, you'll be assigned a completion rate and then be able to join the restricted tourneys too.

Isn't that:
  • when you have 10 "countable" tournaments,
  • within a 60-day period,
  • you'll be allowed to join restricted tournaments if your TCR is high enough?

From the "teach a man to fish" department... Tournament Completion Rate is explained on BBO under:
...Help
...BBO Help
...Click here to open our help system in a new browser window.
...The very last line is "TCR and MCR Numbers on Profile What do these numbers mean? "

PS: It might be better if the message players gets is more specific, so they can figure this out or research it on their own. Something like "You do not have a Tournament Completion Rate" or "Your Tournament Completion Rate is not high enough".

#5 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-June-07, 12:01

View PostBbradley62, on 2015-June-07, 11:02, said:

Isn't that:
  • when you have 10 "countable" tournaments,
  • within a 60-day period,
  • you'll be allowed to join restricted tournaments if your TCR is high enough?

From the "teach a man to fish" department... Tournament Completion Rate is explained on BBO under:
...Help
...BBO Help
...Click here to open our help system in a new browser window.
...The very last line is "TCR and MCR Numbers on Profile What do these numbers mean? "

PS: It might be better if the message players gets is more specific, so they can figure this out or research it on their own. Something like "You do not have a Tournament Completion Rate" or "Your Tournament Completion Rate is not high enough".

Yes that is correct. I posted too fast.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users