• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help with Gazilli

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-April-06, 00:43

I know i can find notes on the net about it. But i never played it and I believe it has been while now that some of you have tried it and experienced the upsides and downsides, perhaps modified it. Can you please help me and provide me the version you are playing with brief details via pm in BBF or email to turkofla@hotmail.com. One of my advanced students is willing to play it and asked me to come up with something compatible with our system, which is pretty std mainstream 2/1, 15/17 NT, all 2's are weak, 1M-3m =9-11 nat inv, by passed hand and/or in comp all jumps are fit+nat, 1m-2M=mild inv nat, xyz and 2 way nmf, drury. Non reverse bids by opener is not forcing but can be upto non perfect 18. 2 is strong and we open 1 upto bad 22 so it is pretty disciplined. If it is trick based 2 cl it can not have less than 18 hcp etc etc. I would also appreciate if you provide how competition affects it and how did you guys/gals managed to go around it.

Thanks all for your help.

EDIT: Also let me know if I am allowed to bug you for further questions via email when things come up.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-April-07, 01:46

Thanks for the emails.Posted Image
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users