BBO Discussion Forums: Lead Problem - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1

Lead Problem

#1 User is offline   eagles123 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Crystal Palace

Posted 2015-March-28, 10:21

what is your lead, and what is the general plan for defeating the contract?

for N/B

Eagles
"definitely that's what I like to play when I'm playing standard - I want to be able to bid diamonds because bidding good suits is important in bridge" - Meckstroth's opinion on weak 2 diamond

#2 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-March-28, 16:27

eagles123, on 2015-March-28, 10:21, said:

what is your lead, and what is the general plan for defeating the contract?

for N/B

Eagles

My leads really suck. But one strategy on this hand can be to lead club with the intention of giving pd a club ruff when we hold with K, if they have 4-4 3-5 club fit, which is not unlikely due to the auction. Of course it is also likely that they may have only 4-3 fit and this lead may totally blow up the chance to defeat.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#3 User is offline   PhilKing 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-March-28, 16:50

MrAce, on 2015-March-28, 16:27, said:

My leads really suck. But one strategy on this hand can be to lead club with the intention of giving pd a club ruff when we hold with K, if they have 4-4 3-5 club fit, which is not unlikely due to the auction. Of course it is also likely that they may have only 4-3 fit and this lead may totally blow up the chance to defeat.

You are only allowed to answer this question if you are MrFiveofDiamonds or lower. B-)

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users