BBO Discussion Forums: Sat 1pm eastern BBO FORUM vs JEC??? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sat 1pm eastern BBO FORUM vs JEC??? WHo KNOWS NOTE TIME CHANGE

#1 User is offline   gszes 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-March-27, 16:15

Fri night with game time in about 32 hours and as far as I can tell we have no team. what is even worse is I have no clue if JEC is still willing to play against the forums (none of the coordinators can be found). SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
here I am stepping into a pile of goo with no clue if there is a game or if DianaEva has already taken care of that and just forgot to post it.

BEARING IN MIND THAT THERE MAY BE NO GAME tomorrow, Are there any volunteers to step up and represent the forums against the JEC juggernaut??? I ask this since our combined record against them borders on hilarious (something like 4-115) and none of the 4 have been by more than 10 IMPS while the number of losses over 100 well sheeeeesh. As usual JEC will provide emergency services to any/all BBO FORUM players that feel like they just got run over by a mack truck:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

#2 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2015-March-27, 16:20

View Postgszes, on 2015-March-27, 16:15, said:

Fri night with game time in about 32 hours and as far as I can tell we have no team. what is even worse is I have no clue if JEC is still willing to play against the forums (none of the coordinators can be found). SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
here I am stepping into a pile of goo with no clue if there is a game or if DianaEva has already taken care of that and just forgot to post it.

BEARING IN MIND THAT THERE MAY BE NO GAME tomorrow, Are there any volunteers to step up and represent the forums against the JEC juggernaut??? I ask this since our combined record against them borders on hilarious (something like 4-115) and none of the 4 have been by more than 10 IMPS while the number of losses over 100 well sheeeeesh. As usual JEC will provide emergency services to any/all BBO FORUM players that feel like they just got run over by a mack truck:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

JEC had some health issues during the Vanderbilt.

As I understand matters he is doing much better and is out of the hospital, but I would not be surprised if there is a hiatus in matches.

I am sure that everyone wishes him a speedy recovery so he can go back to kicking out assess
Alderaan delenda est

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-March-27, 23:30

What Richard says. I'll post when matches resume.

Edit: Susina 8 says JEC will be back on BBO as of today and matches will continue as usual.

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-March-28, 02:18

She also asks if we can put together a team quickly. She only found out herself a few hours ago, so didn't have any players lined up.

Match will take place today at 1PM EDT, one hour earlier than usual.

Any takers?

#5 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2015-March-28, 03:58

View Postdiana_eva, on 2015-March-27, 23:30, said:

What Richard says. I'll post when matches resume.

Edit: Susina 8 says JEC will be back on BBO as of today and matches will continue as usual.

This is great news
Alderaan delenda est

#6 User is offline   gszes 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-March-28, 08:10

start time 1pm eh ok I will arrive around 1220 just in case you need someone but want to also get in some practice hands/discussion ---it is not much fun seeing tons of imps getting chucked over simple things.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users