• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seeking UK Acol partner

#1 User is offline   Liversidge 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge, Gardening, DIY, Travel

Posted 2015-March-11, 09:54

I have been playing for two years. I play Acol. At one club I play Weak NT, Transfers, Weak 2's (majors) Benji Acol, Michaels, UNT, Landy and RKCB (in theory) but don't play often enough to bid them well, and my card play needs developing. At another club (different partner) I play Acol strong 2's. I am happy to play fewer conventions or to try something new.
I'd like to have a go at playing at the BBO Acol Club but would rather not do so with a pick up partner.

#2 User is offline   Oof Arted 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-March-12, 02:22

View PostLiversidge, on 2015-March-11, 09:54, said:

I have been playing for two years. I play Acol. At one club I play Weak NT, Transfers, Weak 2's (majors) Benji Acol, Michaels, UNT, Landy and RKCB (in theory) but don't play often enough to bid them well, and my card play needs developing. At another club (different partner) I play Acol strong 2's. I am happy to play fewer conventions or to try something new.
I'd like to have a go at playing at the BBO Acol Club but would rather not do so with a pick up partner.

The best place to find a partner for the Acol Club site is in the Acol Club itself, not a lot read here.

or send a message to ssukaye she will help also jandrew

Failing that just go into the Club and Kibbitz until you spot a likely partner, they are in general a friendly lot

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users