BBO Discussion Forums: Law 45B and 45C4(a) proposed changes - BBO Discussion Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Law 45B and 45C4(a) proposed changes Law 45B and 45C4(a) proposed changes

#21 User is offline   BudH 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Operations Supervisor/Technical Advisor at nuclear power plant, soccer and basketball referee for more than 25 years; GLM; Ex-Head (Game) Director at South Bend (Indiana) Bridge Club; avid student of bridge law and game movements

Posted 2015-April-05, 07:07

To see what created my interest in this topic, see the letters to the editor (InBox) in the latest ACBL (April) Bulletin regarding "Audio Difficulties" on declarer's RHO mishearing "ace" and "eight" called by declarer. I know the author of that letter who was playing at the club where I am Head Director which led to my interest in this topic.

#22 User is offline   BudH 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Operations Supervisor/Technical Advisor at nuclear power plant, soccer and basketball referee for more than 25 years; GLM; Ex-Head (Game) Director at South Bend (Indiana) Bridge Club; avid student of bridge law and game movements

Posted 2015-April-07, 16:03

The ACBL representative has retracted the previous interpretation following contact I made with Laurie Kelso.

So "after which" is as it looks. And it appears cards in dummy named by declarer are considered played earlier (immediately) than if picked up by declarer physically (considered played after the card is removed from dummy).

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users