BBO Discussion Forums: how to play with a selected partner against robots - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how to play with a selected partner against robots

#1 User is offline   deadhead23 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-February-19, 19:15

I and my partner would like to be able to play against two robots, so that we can take as much time as we like. We can manage to start a table and get to be each others partners, but always real people zip in and out as our opponents, and we feel (appropriately) that we need to play in tempo. When I start a table, I have some options where the robots are concerned, such as "click to sit" "robots" "remove" but I don't know what to do to get the robots. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Bill Baker

#2 User is offline   Stephen Tu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-February-19, 20:06

Set the table options before you start the table. Reserve a chair for partner. As soon as you start the table, immediately seat yourself and click robot for the other two seats. Wait for partner to arrive. You can also use the "permission required to join" setting to prevent other people joining your table & jumping in before you seat the bots, but if you seat the bots quickly there usually isn't an issue.

#3 User is offline   TOR216 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-19, 15:26

Stephen Tu, this is very helpful. It works. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users