BBO Discussion Forums: Precision Players Club - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Precision Players Club Seeking a group to form a Precision Community

Poll: Interested in playing &/or Learning Precision (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Interested in playing &/or Learning Precision?

1. Yes (11 votes [91.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.67%

2. No (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   22tango2 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2015-February-10, 22:08

Precision Players of the World Unite!

I have come here to find Precision players of all levels who wish to meet, chat, play, learn from each other as desired.

You may contact me via BBO and I am 22tango2. (I'm new to Precision.)
I log on to BBO daily and also a BIL member.

Be patient! Be Kind! Have Fun!
Join! Notify your friends!

I'll consider all suggestions & go from there to best meet my stated goals. :)

Dancin' Dan
West Coast Time - Whidbey Island - North of Seattle

This post has been edited by 22tango2: 2015-February-10, 22:21

#2 User is offline   22tango2 

• PipPip

Posted 2015-February-11, 21:01

Hi folks,
I'm going to be playing in a couple of regionals over the next 2 months, and gone on a cruise. Therefore, there could be several days lag time in my responses to your posts or emails to my BBO handle of 22tango2. I will reply! Perhaps not within 24 hrs (or when on my cruise).

When you contact me, please tell me what you would like to do in this "Precision Club". I envision myself as a facilitator to help people connect with others who want to simply play with others, as partners or opponents, while practicing our system of choice. Others may want to focus on practice bidding tables, practice playing tables, mentoring or to find coaching. I imagine that some will want to do all of the above. Some might find a more enjoyable experience while playing with others of appx. same skill levels? Or not? Who knows what your goals will be. Tell me and I'll assist as best as I can.

Good News to Report - I had 3 people contact me during the first hour after posting the Precision Players Club. I hope there will be enough interest to create a large Precision Playing Community. I you know of ways to get the word out - please let me know. And I'll do it.

Personally, I'd like to connect with a few "Brand New" - Precision players and meet up at the bidding and playing practice tables. On the playing side, I call myself an Intermediate with 4 yrs. of duplicate experience. I'll play with anyone who wants to start a table with me.

Happy Playing!

Dancin' Dan (22tango2)

#3 User is offline   gehrhorn 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, reading, board games.

Posted 2015-February-18, 10:32

I'm very interested (as you know). Most of my knowledge about Precision is from "Precision Today" and discussions with a BIL mentor who is teaching me his system. I'm usually available evenings, East Coast USA time.

#4 User is offline   DBarbour 

• Pip

Posted 2020-April-13, 11:47

I just looked for the Precision Players Club in BBO, and I couldn't find it. Does it still exist?

Thanks,
David

#5 User is offline   stanmaz 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-13, 23:18

View Post22tango2, on 2015-February-11, 21:01, said:

Hi folks,
I'm going to be playing in a couple of regionals over the next 2 months, and gone on a cruise. Therefore, there could be several days lag time in my responses to your posts or emails to my BBO handle of 22tango2. I will reply! Perhaps not within 24 hrs (or when on my cruise).

When you contact me, please tell me what you would like to do in this "Precision Club". I envision myself as a facilitator to help people connect with others who want to simply play with others, as partners or opponents, while practicing our system of choice. Others may want to focus on practice bidding tables, practice playing tables, mentoring or to find coaching. I imagine that some will want to do all of the above. Some might find a more enjoyable experience while playing with others of appx. same skill levels? Or not? Who knows what your goals will be. Tell me and I'll assist as best as I can.

Good News to Report - I had 3 people contact me during the first hour after posting the Precision Players Club. I hope there will be enough interest to create a large Precision Playing Community. I you know of ways to get the word out - please let me know. And I'll do it.

Personally, I'd like to connect with a few "Brand New" - Precision players and meet up at the bidding and playing practice tables. On the playing side, I call myself an Intermediate with 4 yrs. of duplicate experience. I'll play with anyone who wants to start a table with me.

Happy Playing!

Dancin' Dan (22tango2)

Playing Precision on BBO without automating alerting is almost impossible. As BBO does not support any more the ‘Full disclosure’ software, I created and published BBOalert browser addon. If you are a Full Disclosure user, you can easily migrate to the HTML version of BBO.

- Project page : https://github.com/stanmaz/BBOalert

You will find there detailed information and many complete, ready to use, sets of data for the Precision bidding system.

- OCP Simple Super Precision
- BIL with or without variable 1NT

BBOalert can be installed with one click :

https://addons.mozil...addon/bboalert/

You can meet BBOalert users playing Precision on Facebook :

https://www.facebook...06384146770707/

You can reach me by mail : stanmaz.git@gmail.com

#6 User is offline   DBarbour 

• Pip

Posted 2020-April-24, 15:33

I've been learning Precision. Would anyone here be willing to practice with me?

Thanks,
David

#7 User is offline   Daddy O 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-April-29, 18:10

Am an int-adv. player with strong grasp of the basics and pleasant to play with (no public critiques!). Knowledge of Precision is....6 on 1-10 scale (10=knowitall). Playing it for about 15 yrs. Willing to learn more of sys and also LOOKING FOR PARDNER for BBO purposes, MP ONLY. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users