Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Explanations from FDCC

#1 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-February-08, 14:12

I use FDCC with my favorite partners in order to save time during playing. But my opponents complain that they sometimes don't see the explanations. For artificial bids I must mark them manually that they are artificial, otherwise these bids will not be marked red-framed. The text "artificial" is not so striking as the red frame. And if the opponents click on the predefined bids and I don't want to or cannot give more information, the original text disappears from the bid and appears "no information available".
If I examine a played hand with the hand viewer's movie, I don't see the FDCC's explanations any more, not even the manual alerts. As far as I can remember, earlier I saw at least the alerts. Has it be changed in the newest version of BBO?
Regards LionHeart1

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2015-February-08, 15:02

The web version of BBO does not support FD properly. Since the Windows version has been deprecated for 5 years or so, this essentially means that FD is dead.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users