BBO Discussion Forums: Logged out without seeming to be logged out - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Logged out without seeming to be logged out

#1 User is offline   beowulf 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Bridge, music, railroads, beer

Posted 2015-January-15, 19:07

I'm upset. My favorite partner and I almost never get to play speedball tournaments. We signed up for one this evening at 8pm. There was a big field it looked great. Actually, we signed up at about 7:40 just to be sure.

At 7:58 we went back to our computers. I was still apparently logged in. The countdown on the tournament went from 1 minute to "<1 minute". At 8pm I hear from next door "my registration was cancelled -- your team was not all present." I'm guessing that I was logged out. But if that's the case, why did it appear to me that I was still logged in?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-January-16, 10:57

We'e looking into it. You were logged out due to a timeout 10 minutes before the tourney, so it should have been reported.

#3 User is offline   Khrystyna 

• PipPip

Posted 2015-February-02, 09:07

I am having several difficulties with the software since all the upgrades- I cannot keep my preferences , clear cache etc and am now losing connection during games- have queried this but no replies. Prior to the last few weeks I never lost preferences and never got lost connection. It takes awhile to reboot and ofter the bbo sign flashes when logging in. Just me?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-February-02, 09:30

When you're logged in, how many bars do you have in the connection quality indicator in the top right corner?

There was a problem with saving the Sound preference in the 2nd-to-last version of the client, but it was resolved a week or so ago.

#5 User is offline   Khrystyna 

• PipPip

Posted 2015-February-02, 09:36

When I log in I have my usual 4/5 bars

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users