BBO Discussion Forums: Keeping it cordial when declining - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Keeping it cordial when declining

#1 User is offline   from_mars 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-December-13, 23:55

In the spirit of being cordial, is it possible ... when someone asks you to partner in a tournament and you cannot accept... to click on
the request and say something nice like "sorry I am leaving" or "sorry I am committed to another game" rather than just clicking
"decline"..and maybe "thank you for asking"... I don't want "canned" responses, just a link back to them so I can type
something rather than just click decline without being cordial.
Oftentimes I am asked by people who are not friends, so I don't have their name SAVED to click and message, and the ability to quickly say
something nice when they have asked me to play. And they often ask to play near the end of a speedball while you are playing a hand
and you don't have a lot of time to respond properly by adding their name to your friends or find them for messaging....please
make it easy to be cordial when declining. Love your site!
Thank You
Michael Leighton

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-December-14, 03:00

This exists already. When you receive an invitation you can see the profile of the player who invites, and there is a chat line there as well. So you can type your refuse there, before declining:

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users