• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Congrats Justin!

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-December-09, 11:57

As oppose to previous nationals I could not see results being posted in BW this year. I just saw today on BBO news that Justin-John won the Blue Ribbon, which is a very tuff event. I am sorry if this was posted somewhere else but I am posting anyway. It is indeed awesome to see someone who writes here regularly also wins the big events regularly. Congrats m8! Posted Image
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-December-09, 12:06

View Posty66, on 2014-December-06, 07:05, said:

mille complimenti a Justino e Giovanni

Source

#3 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-December-09, 12:51

View Postdiana_eva, on 2014-December-09, 12:06, said:

I do not understand that language. Well...I figured (s)he complimented someone called Justino, but that was it, I did not know this was meant for Justin, and I did not know why he was complimented. I doubt most of the forum members knew it either, or they would join Y66 and congrats Justin.

Actually I liked that name...Justino..Posted Image....even though I am guessing that "o" at the end probably means something like "To Justin" or w/e.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#4 User is offline   PhantomSac 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-December-09, 22:08

Thanks timo (and y66). Was cool to win with Johnny since we have been housemates and teammates in several world championship and national events over the years but never partners (except for 48 boards in a regional). Ofc we have talked bridge a lot so it was pretty easy to play with him already knowing his style in a lot of spots. And as always, winning a pair game takes luck, we always sat the direction that had the cards and our opponents offered us several gifts and far less fixes.
The artist formerly known as jlall

#5 User is offline   mike777 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-December-12, 03:02

Congrats Justin

terrible lack of reporting on bbo of you and tg.

#6 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-December-12, 06:48

View Postmike777, on 2014-December-12, 03:02, said:

Congrats Justin

terrible lack of reporting on bbo of you and tg.

Just curious, where should BBO post such updates or reports in order to be visible?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users