BBO Discussion Forums: They help you find your fit, are you going to thank them for that? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

They help you find your fit, are you going to thank them for that?

#1 User is offline   antonylee 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-November-02, 22:42

Team game, good opponents.
The defense starts with a diamond to the king, a heart that you ducked to the king, ace of clubs cashed and another diamond. What now?

#2 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-November-03, 00:22

Discard a spade from dummy and ruff in hand, play small spade and ruff, come to hand with trump, play 2nd spade and ruff with Q, clear trumps and claim? Make when 3-1 trumps and 5-1 spades and 4-1 clubs.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#3 User is offline   antonylee 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-November-03, 00:51

Neat. I knew I missed something at the table :/ (even though everything was going to work, spades being 3-3).

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2014-November-03, 02:54

View Postantonylee, on 2014-November-03, 00:51, said:

Neat. I knew I missed something at the table :/ (even though everything was going to work, spades being 3-3).

And of course I will not thank them, that would be rude! Posted Image
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   Vampyr 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-November-03, 03:32

View PostMrAce, on 2014-November-03, 02:54, said:

And of course I will not thank them, that would be rude! Posted Image

What do you care?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein

#6 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2014-November-03, 03:43

View PostVampyr, on 2014-November-03, 03:32, said:

What do you care?

Because I am assuming that you are not one of them Posted Image Or I would have already told your pd that I feel sorry for him/her.
Nice to see you reply in a declarer play or defense problem, even if your only reason is to troll, or did you have anything to add to how to play this hand, or another hand in another declarer play? If not go back to topics where you can be more comfortable.

#7 User is offline   antonylee 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-November-03, 11:24

Lefty was actually the one who spontaneously apologized to his partner after the hand -- "Eh, that's exactly what I was fearing when raising you..."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users