BBO Discussion Forums: Perhaps to Expand the Communities - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Perhaps to Expand the Communities I'm sure it is already happening, but...

#1 User is offline   jgillispie 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Women
    Food
    Balloons
    Birding
    Magic
    Math/Sciences

Posted 2014-October-26, 16:51

It recently occurred to me that it would be useful for there to be lists of BBO members that play unusual systems. For instance, there can be a list for Precision, one for K/S, etc.

I'm not sure at the moment what the best way to execute this is. Does anybody have any ideas?
(No comment)

#2 User is offline   ping2827 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-November-02, 17:08

I think this is a great idea. There are a few ways to do it. One is to create some list like Precision player or Polish Club etc. The other is to have BBO enhancing its 'Find member' capability. Right now, you have to type in the exact player ID to find a member. It could be enhanced to find precision player if the player listed Precision in his profile.

#3 User is offline   SteelWheel 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2014-November-07, 01:33

View Postjgillispie, on 2014-October-26, 16:51, said:

It recently occurred to me that it would be useful for there to be lists of BBO members that play unusual systems. For instance, there can be a list for Precision, one for K/S, etc.

I'm not sure at the moment what the best way to execute this is. Does anybody have any ideas?

There is already a list in the "partners wanted" forum of K/S players--although it seems to have not been kept up actively for quite some time.

Personally, I'm all in favor of the idea of having ways for offbeat systems players to find one another easily--but we need a better method than what the K/S players tried to do.

#4 User is offline   snillrik13 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-November-12, 08:13

A Fantunes fans list is under design. See www.fantunesfans.n.nu

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users