BBO Discussion Forums: Friends Table List - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Friends Table List

#1 User is offline   psyck 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Reading, Music, Travelling, Movies.

Posted 2014-October-07, 10:56

If a table has 1/2/3/ users marked as Friends and one or more empty seats, then I would like it to show up in one or both of these views:

Help me find a game -> List interesting tables
List all tables -> Main Bridge Club -> Friends

Cheers, Krishna.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-October-09, 04:12

It should already do that. List Interesting Tables gives preference to tables with friends, so it should show up there. And when you select "Friends" in List All Tables, it should show all tables where friends are playing.

#3 User is offline   psyck 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Reading, Music, Travelling, Movies.

Posted 2014-October-11, 05:21

No it doesn't. All tables with one or more friends show up in those lists only when they are full tables. As I mentioned, if one or more seats in the table are empty, then that table does not show up.
Cheers, Krishna.

#4 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-October-11, 06:34

View Postpsyck, on 2014-October-11, 05:21, said:

All tables with one or more friends show up in those lists only when they are full tables. As I mentioned, if one or more seats in the table are empty, then that table does not show up.

When I use "help me find a game" and "list interesting tables", it works the opposite for me: it only shows table with open seats, not full ones.

This makes sense to me, because when I want to "find a game", I want to find an empty seat to sit in. Maybe it works differently for Yellows?

Barmar is correct if you start with "list all tables" instead of "help me find a game"; in that case you see tables both with and without empty seats.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users